Texture & Nourishment

toni&guy, haircare, haul, sea salt texturising spray, reconstruction mask, priceline, twoplicates, melbourne, beauty, bloggers,

Priceline currently have a 2 for $20 promotion on any Toni&Guy products so I went and picked these up today. Usually each of these products retail $15.99 each so you save about $12!

Recently I've been into the phase of curling my hair and that beachy look so I decided on the Sea Salt Texturising Spray! Ive seen the ad for this on TV a couple of times & I feel like it will have a lot of potential :)  For my 2nd product I went for the Reconstruction Mask cos my hair is seriously dead, dry and brittle :(
Hopefully this will be the 'pick me up' my hair needs

The Toni&Guy range is fairly big and they have a wide range of products
You can check out the collection at Priceline here & pretty much everything is included in the
2 for $20

The promotion ends on Monday 11th of March

Have you tried any of these products before?

14 comments:

  1. I loveeee the mask, i reviewed it recently :) it's great!

    sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any tony&guy products yet, but I think I've seen that salt spray on tv too! I love the look of beachy waved hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog. He turned one of my favorites.
    <333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a really great deal. I've never heard of this brand before, but I am on the lookout for a mask! Have a great weekend~

    http://pursiko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I didn't realise this was going on! Probably since I only ever look at the makeup specials in their catalogue :p Hope these two products work well for you - my hair wouldn't mind that mask with all the neglect I inflict upon it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog!
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, I've followed you :)


    Samantha xo | SamanthaLusts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been really into the beach hair look as well, has me totally excited for spring and summer weather.
    Also, I nominated your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you check the link I leave here, you can get all the details. :)
    Hope you have a lovely day!
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the Sea Salt Spray and I use it to add texture after loosely curling my hair. It smells amazing hey? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE YOUR BLOG, I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Tony&Guy masque so much! Hope it will nourish your hair and make it lovely! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to try some T&G hair stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to try some T&G hair stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We've seen the adds for this on TV but were a bit skeptical. How long does the texturising spray last for you because it look like we have similar hair to you guys?


    great review by the way
    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bought exactly the same products from the same promotion!! Haha im loving the mask it smells soo nice but havent used the spray so much probably because of my extreeemely thick hair and tangling issues..

    beautifulbenefit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete