Tiny Tuesdays: Contour & Blend

E2 mua eyeshadow contour brush E3 mua blending eye shadow brush review

E2 mua eyeshadow contour brush E3 mua blending eye shadow brush review

E2 mua eyeshadow contour brush E3 mua blending eye shadow brush review

The Good
First off, these are dirt cheap and so affordable. Everybody likes a good bargain right? Second off - it does what it claims. The E2 shading brush is great for putting colour in the corners and crease. The E3 blending brush is a great to blend out any harsh edges.  Compared to the Sigma and Ecotools, it's a little smaller but perfect for my Asian hooded eyes. Thirdly - it keeps it shape after washing. I've used the Daiso detergent and Johnson's Baby Shampoo and it hasn't frayed at all.

The Bad
When I first opened these brushes, they had a really strong plastic chemical scent. It was a little offputting but a couple months later when they air out - it goes away eventually.

The Overall
I really like these brushes! They aren't as soft as Sigma or Ecotools but still soft enough that it doesn't "prick" your eyes and does the job. The size is great for Asian hooded eyes and I honestly have no complaints about it whatsoever. The E3 is my actual go to blending brush over my Sigma & Ecotools blending brush. If MUA had another 50% off sale, I'd definitely pick it up again as you can't have too many eyebrushes :P You can purchase the E2 and E3 here and here respectively.

1 comment:

  1. I did actually really like the mua brushes but then I got real techniques and forgot about them :( xxx

    ReplyDelete