Super BB Power


After the Physicians Formula Super BB Powder had been favourited by Andreaschoice, I decided to cave into temptation and buy it on iHerb. Andrea describes it as an "all-in-one powder with SPF, high coverage & will make your skin look flawless." So with that in mind, I added the BB powder to my cart with no hesitation!

So does it live up to the hype? To my surprise Yes!     

One of the reasons why I adore this product is because of its ease of application. You swish your brush in the powder, swish the brush on your face & your face make-up is done. I'm usually a late person so this product is made for me. The powder is light/medium coverage which I think is fairly good considering its a "BB" powder. It's really great for that makeup but no makeup look that doesn't 100% conceal your imperfections but at the same time evens out your skin tone. It doesn't look cakey or powdery even after a long day of wear. For a powder, I honestly expected it to cling to my dry spots & dry out my skin but it just doesn't! The finish I would say is more on the matte side but at the same time leaves your skin looking subtley luminous (refer to pic below). As a setting powder it works really great as well. It adds another layer of coverage and mattifies the t-zone so no complaints here. 
Left: No Product     Right: BB Powder

Future improvements is not really the product itself but more the packaging. This is yet again another product with a flimsy, unusable brush. It's really thin and dense - more suited for contouring.  Another thing is that the mirror is underneath where the brush compartment is rather then where the product is. This means continuously flipping back and forth between the product which can get annoying. The colour selection is also very limited as well with only 2 shades available - light/medium and medium/dark.


Overall I love this product heart and soul so much that I've hit pan. I think it's perfect for everyday wear and I recommend that you go get your hands on it! You can purchase this on iHerb here. With the code RCF752, you can also receive $10 off orders of $40 or more if it's your first order.  

1 comment:

  1. One of the reasons why I adore this product is because of its ease of application. You swish your brush in the powder, swish the brush on your face & your face make-up is done. I'm usually a late person so this product is made for me.
    stitched pakistani suits ,
    pakistani stitched suits wholesale ,

    ReplyDelete