Super Lining

After having tried various hyped gel liners such as the much loved Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner, and various korean ones, none of them had the longevity I wanted and it's safe to say they all gave me intense racoon eyes within 3-4 hours.
You might have noticed this little number in our HK Haul here, and after 3 months of consistent use, I must say it is just as creamy and long lasting as the day I opened it :)
The L'oreal Super Liner claims to provide 24-hour wear, all whilst being smudge free and waterproof.
I get oily really easily on my lids, regardless of the season, and I have been on the hunt for something long lasting, effortless, as well as affordable and accessible.
The longevity of this is impressive as stays on for an average of 8 or 9 hours with very minimal smudging on the outer corner of lower lash line (around the 6-7 hour mark).
The brush provided works really well alongside the consistency of the gel and you can easily create thick or thin lines.  I personally prefer gel liners over pen-tip liners, as it's generally faster for me to sweep a line on my lids close to my lash line compared with the pen ones, and I don't have to worry about it looking so perfect.  I feel as though gel consistencies give more leeway for mishaps you make when in a rush and it's much more forgiving :)
02 Brown is a chocolate color with very fine and minimal specks of glitter infused to give off that "polished" look without looking sparkly.  The color applies intensely, and makes smudging on the upper lash line really easy with whatevers left over on the brush, and is easily removed with a dual eye makeup remover or towelette. 

I have nothing but great things to say about this liner and would repurchase when I run out (is it possible to "hit pan" on a gel liner?)  I would highly recommend you guys to check this out, however I'm not sure if the formulation is the same as I got mine from Hong Kong.

As with usual Asian/Western product releases, the packaging varies slightly, with the Australian version looking slightly more luxurious with a gold lid and ferrule on the brush, but both in a glass jar and I have yet to come across the brown version in Australia.
You can get your hands on it for $12.30 USD from Sasa or try the black version out at a highly inflated AUD RRP at $24.95 from Priceline



What's your favourite eyeliner?

No comments:

Post a Comment