Beauty + Wardrobe Addition: Priceline 40% off Sale + Lovisa


If you didn't already know, Priceline had a massive 40% all cosmetics last week! I dropped by the Bourke Street store Wednesday night and it was so BUSY! The queues were long and there were just so many people - they even extended their closing time to accommodate the demand XD
When I had arrived most of the shelves and stock was pretty empty however I still was able to pick these up!

Savvy Long Lasting Matte Lipstick in Bali
RRP: $6.99
Purchased for: $4.19
Saving: 40%

Australis Pout Paste in Love Bites
RRP: $12.95
Purchased for: $7.78
Saving: 40%


A couple of weeks ago I went to the DFO Lovisa store to check out what they had. Everything at the DFO store is discounted but its SOOOO hard to sift through that amount of sale jewellery. It takes a lot of patience and a keen eye - if you've ever been to a DFO Lovisa you know what I mean XD
I ended up picking a necklace and 2 studs. I think these are just great casual edgy pieces that would pretty much go with everything! Smiles all round :)

Rose Gold Simple Spike Necklace
RRP: $16.99
Purchased for: $7.00
Saving: 59%

Vintage Stud Earrings
RRP: $7.99
Purchased for: $3.00
Saving: 62%

Triangle Point Studs
RRP: $6.99
Purchased for: $3.00
Saving: 57%


 
What bargains did you pick up at the 40% off in Priceline?

No comments:

Post a Comment